comma.ai | San Diego | Software Engineers/Safety Engineer/ML/Full Stack/Navigation Designer | ALL FULL-TIME | ONSITE ONLY
comma is a profitable company solving self driving cars while delivering shippable intermediaries. Think Tesla Autopilot, but aftermarket, for existing cars (Hondas, Toyotas, etc).
* Software engineers to develop openpilot through new features, simulation, and testing infrastructure.
* A Machine Learning Engineer to build tools to track, analyze, and fix failures of the driving system as well as work on our automatic ground truthing and ML pipeline.
* Navigation Designer, can you build a Waze like app people will use? Then reimagine it combined with openpilot. Know QT5 or have similar SDK experience.
* Also hiring a Full Stack Engineer, an Office Assistant, and a Safety Engineer.
Our stack is largely Python, with some C/C++ and JS(React)
Interview Process (roughly): Coding challenge, 2 phone screens, and a paid micro-internship on site.
https://www.comma.ai/jobs for more detailed job descriptions.
* Reach out with a GitHub/LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org