Synergy Sports Technology | REMOTE (European time zone) | Full Time | https://www.synergysportstech.com/
We’re a fully remote team building the next-gen Sports video analytics platform for professional teams. Our clients are pro scouting and coaching teams in the NBA, FIBA and MLB.
The platform is massive (currently 10 petabytes) and we’re scaling rapidly, so imagine our scalability challenges require top engineering teams to solve them. The company is 250 people globally which is large enough to work on a massive scale platform but at the same time, small enough so that engineers have a massive impact in their day to day jobs.
Our Engineers work in a variety of projects including:
• Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
• Building complex data models supporting the business rules of sports
• Developing algorithms that ingesting and transforming multiple streams of data and collapsing the data into a single event structure
• Scaling out current systems to support new sports
• Building build and test automation systems
• Building complex reporting data structures for analytical systems
We’re looking for someone with really strong experience in C#, .Net Core and NoSQL database (MongoDB Preferred) that can help us build the sports platform of the future. The team always look for very experienced people who’s not only very proficient with C# but can also have experience architecting systems.
Have a look at the job description here https://apply.workable.com/synergysports/j/9C8F6BC28F/ and apply if you are interested.
Note: Please, mention on the application form that you’ve seen this post on HN.