SecurityTrails.com| Marketing Full Stack Developer| remote, full-time| https://sthr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a marketing full stack developer to rapidly evolve our corporate website. You’ll be part of the marketing department that’s responsible from conception to deployment.
As a marketing full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, marketing and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for:
– Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar
role (2-3 years of experience)
– Experience developing web applications
– Familiarity with common stacks
– Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
– Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP) and
– Knowledge of versioning with Git
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web
servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Great attention to detail
– Organizational skills
– An analytical mind
Get an insight of our working remote culture here!